How it works
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed weekends and holidays.
- Props are rented on a weekly (7 day) basis either through the online store or in person at The Props, 344 Geary Avenue, Studio 1, Toronto, ON, M6H 2C7.
- Props are due for return 30 minutes before closing on the 7th rental day.
- Clients are welcome to extend your rental for an additional week (or weeks), simply contact us at email@example.com or 416-516-8444 and we will update your order.
- New clients: please complete the new client form available online or in person at The Props, 344 Geary Avenue, Studio 1, Toronto, ON, M6H 2C7.
Rental and Damage Policy
- All items in The Props collection are available for rental only. Given the unique and select sourcing process used to curate The Props collection over 20 years, we regret that we are unable to offer these special items for sale
- We understand that in rare instances items may be damaged during the course of a rental. Replacement costs begin at $200.00 and are based on the value and type of item rented. Please contact us for assistance, return the damaged item before the rental period expires and we will process the damage payment.
- For inventory control, all items in The Props collection are bar coded and scanned upon rental and return, therefore if clients are required to remove decals for purposes of a photo shoot, they should make every effort to replace decals on rentals after usage.
Pick-up, Delivery and Returns
- Clients are responsible for arranging pick-up, delivery and return of rental items in the original condition, boxes and wrap material provided upon rental.
- If clients use a separate courier for pick-up, delivery or return, then courier service must be a reputable company familiar with proper transport of fragile items. If we have concerns about a client’s courier upon their arrival, we may contact the client to arrange alternate transport, which ensures that both the client and The Props minimize any risk for damage or replacement costs.
- All rentals can be picked up and returned to The Props, 344 Geary Avenue, Studio 1, Toronto, ON, M6H 2C7.
- The Props accepts most major credit and debit cards, cash or cheque.
- Payment can be made online through The Props online rental store at checkout or in person during pick-up at The Props, 344 Geary Avenue, Studio 1, Toronto, ON, M6H 2C7.
- Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-516-8444 and we will be happy to assist you.